Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Flawed Creation

Projects and more projects avalanching my way. I had a bizarre dream last night and it was painfully synchronised with reality in the most uncanny manner. I'm still finding my purpose and I came to the realisation that we will never be truly satisfied, neither will we find all the answers in this time. We are the decaying children of the revolution taking the spoils of globalisation and the alternatives and flexibilities has caused much long term disraught. Now God, bet you didn't see that one coming did you?

I wonder if I truly know anyone in this world because we only know what is projected to us after all. We were born strangers and we'll depart as strangers?

For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; For those who doubt, no explanation will suffice.

Medusa can fool the whole world but she cannot fool me,
for I am Cyclops, unwillingly.

I will lay my cards out for her to see,
But Medusa will be Medusa,
Her wrath will always be.

No comments: