Saturday, April 12, 2008

24.647563264238% Rant-Free

With reference to Jake's previous post, I guess old habits die hard. Maybe I was some goth kid or psychopathic introvert in my past life huh.

Anyway, school's starting in a bit and I used to enjoy the back-to-school thought until I realised that I would be seperated from my class. You see, I was never a math whiz and therefore I flunked my 2 math-based modules. Sometimes I wonder how I even made it to college the last time with such abysmal results. I bet the YJC old maid must be mocking me with disdain if she knew.

I imagine my school board to be anal sticks in the mud. I opted for French, then followed by German, Japanese and some international cross-cultural ballocks for my year 2 elective modules. And as you would guess as much, they gave me my last option. It's really annoying when the reason was due to acadamic incompetency based on GPA, as I would bluntly put it. This is the issue with Singaporean education - everything is based on paper and statistics. No wonder the arts sector here is "thriving" and "vibrant". Putain de merde!! >8(

-Andrew




No comments: