Saturday, April 12, 2008

Letter #22

Dear you,

I inevitably thought of you again when I entered your educational abode to help my friend with her college application. I must have been high on magic mushrooms because I felt your presence throughout the whole time I was there. Posting this is definitely hazardous to me, but knowing myself, I like to jump into pits of hellfire. Credits to you, I have become the greatest actor and my latest squeeze is to delude myself that I am sitting on a patch of greener grass. But part of me believes and would like to think that you are, in fact, having a rosy time and better off. Cos you'd better be, or I would be disappointed that we wasted our youth without you finding your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Remember Jiro? You'd be surprised to know that he has suffered a similar fate. He and I lead extremely parallel lives except for the fact that I'm a no brainer when it comes to musical instruments. I guess when you are young and foolish you end up making decisions and plans that don't last, even though they did seem to be kind of eternal back then. I cleared the jungle the other day and kept everything away in this big red bag. It's amazing how a part of me died away with the broken pages as I closed the book of memoirs. Time stood still during those days of yore. I only wished that I hadn't gone to stupid clubs or played aimless computer games when I could have spent more time doing what I was supposed to do. I am not regretful, you are the epitome of eveything I have been looking for and I'm only sorry that I didn't tell you this when I should have. I am going to stop here before I start sounding like some suicidal emo song writer. So wherever you are, you'd best be having a ball of time or I would be really cross with you.

Love,
Andrew

No comments: