Thursday, April 10, 2008

I Saw You On Animal Planet

I was expecting some sort of a cheery welcome post but I should have known my fiesty friend better. I crashed at Julius's last night and experienced his very own miniature zoo. He was trying to feed his albino milk snake with this petrified-looking mouse - and had the ssssnake not been in an imnothungrynow state, I would have experienced my first real life national geographic Predator and Prey Night. I know, what a bummer, considering the fact that I'm not a huge fan of carnivorous, mice-binding ssssnakes. Oh and did you know that rats had the largest balls in the rodent category? When I saw obese albino rat Eric Cartman clean himself, I swear I thought it was his butt. Of course, Julius revealed the truth about the baboon backside and I was pretty surprised.


The Euro Cup is approaching again and this means betting time for me. I'm gonna bet till my wallet weeps blood and if I do win enough moolah, no, I mean WHEN I WIN, I'm gonna use that to buy the Holland bunny. Here's a rough idea of my much anticipated Holland Lop. Of course that's not him, it's probably his long lost geezer Grandpa Buns cos he's not so old and fat.




Reasons to buy the Holland Bunny:
- I swear there was some chemistry between us that fateful day at the pet shop
- He wasn't bred locally, so I will actually have a prospective "family member" who has lived in the Land of Drugs, Strip Clubs and Windmills
- He has perfectly drooping ears, which many bunnies are inferior of
- He is potty trained. (They sell wabbit potties at the pet shop)
- My man's best friend Rocky could use a buddy, that's if he doesnt have my prospective bunny for rabbit stew instead


Reasons not to buy the Holland Bunny:
- My folks will flip and I might end up a vagabond on the streets while the bunny and Rocky get to share my bed


DAMN


I watched Step Up 2 the other day and I really abhor Hollywood producers who make asians in the movies speak like half-brained dimwits who suffer from verbal diahorrhea. Okay, given that it is occasionally funny, but it seems that almost every asian actor in an american production was made to converse in a William-Hung manner. Take Juno for example. Remember that chinese girl who was protesting outside some child adoption center? She was another victim of producers who lacked creativity and zest. The last thing I aim to do is to become an aspiring revolutionary activist for asians but that whole ridiculous "I no spic ing-leesh but I love Emelikah" has got to stop. It's getting overrated.

-Andrew


No comments: