Monday, April 28, 2008

The green stuff we're not made of.

So I found it quite surprising when a long lost acquaintance dropped an online greeting my way. And by god, what changes had occured. So what the hell, I thought I'd give anything a shot, even after many dreadful signs that pointed to the fact that the specimen in question was indeed an AL.

What a disappointment it turned out to be, the only thing that redeemed the whole situation was the base upon which we settled. Which was quite pleasant really. What sucked donkey ass and ruined it all was the fact that I was repeatedly flicked off like a light switch every time the AL tried hopefully to procure some dough from my vacant piggy bank.

It did not end there. The worst omen in my entire life up till now happened. My knee popped out of its socket and got disjointed. God bless me, carted down the stairs and out of the house and straight into an ambulance. Not the most glamorous way to go, I can tell you that.

But however painful it was, it cannot beat the utter tragedy of having someone who thinks you're loaded like a gun to the extent of being a sugar daddy, trying repeatedly to tap into your treasure trove.

I must admit it makes the pleasantness of fleshly desires evaporate as swiftly as a candle is extinguished. Poof and the flame is gone. Just like that. Shame really.

And we continue to ponder why it is we cannot meet two decent lovely ladies without a pickaxe in their pantyhose.

- Jake

No comments: