Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Constant Craving

After many days of silence, I was confronted with the million dollar question that I knew for some time was going to drop on my head. "So what was that all about", she asked. And I feigned ignorance. Which wasn't a very pragmatic thing to do since she persisted with her interrogation. So I treated the matter at hand very lightly indeed, pretending to make a little deal out of it.

The conversation went something along the lines of:

AL:
So now that you're completely sober, what was that day all about?

Me:
Eh? Oh yes, I screwed me knee up pretty badly.

AL:
Not that you idiot.

Me:
Then what?

AL:
Think harder.

Me:
Hmmm. Oh you mean me kissing you?


HAHAHAHA. Asian society. Asian lasses.

And so entailed a long stuffy conversation about her not going around with just any Tom Dick or Harry.

Pooh.

That very night (yesterday), and I swear this happened, I received another request for the green stuff.

Holy shit.

-Jake

No comments: